Дополнение Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Hell's Rebels AP 4: A Song of Silver (PFRPG) для Fantasy Grounds Classic
Жанры: Инди Ролевые игры Стратегии
Дата выхода: 06.12.2017515.00 RUB
Описание Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Hell's Rebels AP 4: A Song of Silver (PFRPG)
Pathfinder Adventure Path #100: A Song of Silver (Hell's Rebels 4 of 6)By James Jacobs
Down with Thrune!
It's the one hundredth volume of the Pathfinder Adventure Path! Too long has the diabolic Lord-Mayor Barzillai Thrune inflicted cruelties and increasingly oppressive laws on his citizens. The heroes of the beleaguered city of Kintargo finally strike back at the sources of corruption, as their rebellion mobilizes in the streets. Rescuing old heroes from forgotten prison cells, reclaiming control of key locations, and performing an ancient song that was used years ago to protect the city from Hell's agents are but the preamble for the decisive battle—an assault on the enormous Temple of Asmodeus!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Hell's Rebels Adventure Path and includes:
- "A Song of Silver," a Pathfinder adventure for 10th-level characters, by James Jacobs.
- A study of the former faith of the dead god Aroden, by Erik Mona.
- A retrospective collection of NPCs for each of the previous Adventure Paths, by various authors.
- A descent into evil in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Stephanie Lorée.
- Four exciting new monsters, by Adam Daigle and James Jacobs.
- A poster map depicting a key battlefield within the adventure.
Pathfinder Adventure Path is Paizo Inc's monthly full-color adventure. It contains an in-depth Adventure Path scenario, stats for about a half-dozen new monsters, and several support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Released on November 13, 2017. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.2.2 and higher.
Requires: This content requires an active license or subscription for Fantasy Grounds to download and use.