Дополнение Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Mummy's Mask AP 4: Secrets of the Sphinx (PFRPG) для Fantasy Grounds Classic
Жанры: Инди Ролевые игры Стратегии
Дата выхода: 06.12.2017449.00 RUB
Описание Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Mummy's Mask AP 4: Secrets of the Sphinx (PFRPG)
Chapter 4: "Secrets of the Sphinx"By Amber Scott
Forgotten No More
Deep in the Osirian desert stands the blank-faced monument known as the Sightless Sphinx. In search of the stolen mummy of Chisisek, the architect of the flying tomb of the Sky Pharaoh Hakotep I, the heroes track the cult of the Forgotten Pharaoh to its secret headquarters inside the sphinx. There they must face monstrous mercenaries and servants of the demon lord Areshkagal before finally confronting the masked cultists and their leader, the Forgotten Pharaoh, who has been possessed by a fragment of Hakotep’s soul.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Mummy’s Mask Adventure Path and includes:
- "Secrets of the Sphinx,” a Pathfinder adventure for 10th-level characters, by Amber E. Scott.
- An exploration of the sinister world of curses, by Russ Taylor.
- Two exciting additional encounters in Osirion’s wastes, by Greg A. Vaughan.
- Reptilian rage and unexpected rescue in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Amber E. Scott.
- Five new monsters to challenge player characters, by Michael Kortes, David Schwartz, and Larry Wilhelm.
Pathfinder Adventure Path is Paizo Inc's monthly full-color adventure. It contains an in-depth Adventure Path scenario, stats for about a half-dozen new monsters, and several support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Released on November 13, 2017. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.2.2 and higher.
Requires: This content requires an active license or subscription for Fantasy Grounds to download and use.