Скачать Prodigy Tactics на Windows
Описание Prodigy Tactics
Prodigy Tactics EA: Update #4
Single Player Campaign. New arenas and enemies. Skill tree system.
1. Additional introduction Lesson in Tutorial
- Introduction of the very basic gameplay
- The Initiative Cycle
- Turn sequence
- Defense and Attack orders
- Difference between Harmony and Dissonance
2. Addition of the single player mode: Story
- Elae’s Quest: An Awakening Dream (The Quest comes with regular automatic saves)
- Introduction to the Prodigy lore main story and enemy
- Full 3D World Map to explore freely and discover locations and secrets of the Thasys universe
- 2D world map with main locations and player quest progression spots
- Additional mini quests
- Specific victory conditions during the combats depending of the players quest progression
- Experience and leveling system usable with characters' Skill Tree during the quests
- New enemies
- New arenas
- Boss fights!
- New VFX
- New SFX
- New music tracks
3. Addition of the Skill Tree and leveling system
- Skill Tree system and Passive Skills for the characters
- New elements in Multiplayer
- Ability to use your enhanced character’s skills and passive abilities during multiplayer battles
- Reinforcement limited to only two characters during a match
- Addition of the Timer, 40 seconds limited turn sequence:
The countdown starts at 40s but is displayed only when it reaches 30s. If the player currently in attack phase validates its orders, the defender's timer is reduced to 15s (if it was greater than 15 sec).
When the time is out, the turn is over. If you've made no orders a "No Action" appears - each time you make "No Action", a victory point is lost.
When the timer reaches 10s, it starts blinking in red. You'll hear a sound in the last the few seconds of your turn.
4. Various additions to the game
- Addition of the 2 new arenas on Bastion and Training modes for a total of 5 arenas (the Arch of the Temple arena, and the Low Land arena)
- Addition of Night versions of the arenas in Training and Bastion modes
- Updated versions of the arenas: the Citadel of Bak Arena and the City of the Fathers
- Camera adjustments on Orin Special abilities
- Camera adjustments on Zotra Special ability Mana Decay
- Various camera adjustments on arenas
- New intro camera on Silver Lands arena (winter)
- Addition of a % chance to provoke a Dissonance explosion during the combat turn
- Addition of a new hover on enemies and characters during combat highlighting its position in the initiative cycle
- Reinforcement limited to only two characters during a battle
- Various character balancing
- No more poison stacking
In the world of Thasys, most races rely on Mana to survive. This magical energy is now growing scarce, and wars for survival are devastating the lands as magical beings fight over the last remaining scraps of this life-giving force. Somewhere, legendary creatures sleep an ageless slumber, hiding in their hearts the original Mana source. Only a few chosen ones can awaken these Creatures and guide them to save Thasys. They are the witnesses of a dying world, the last hope for the living.
They are the PRODIGIES.
Prodigy Tactics is a tactical turn-based game set in a fantastic world of Thasys, torn in a never ending war. Create a team of heroes, the last hope for the dying world, and lead them to the victory fighting hand in hand with powerful Guardians. Every character is equipped with a unique set of abilities to aid allies in the battle or to vanquish their foes.
Battles in Prodigy Tactics consists of two teams facing each other on a classic arena. Each team can move freely on a 3x4 squares field, adjusting their tactic to the synergy of characters. While one side is preparing an attack, the other one sets the defense or counter-attack - making the game dynamic and engaging for both players at the time. Positioning becomes a key-component of the fights, as it can change the current target and affects the attack power.
There are two powerful forces in the Prodigy world: Harmony and Dissonance. Each one can be used by the Watchers and both bring the new quality to the battlefield.
Harmony brings balance and aids team in the battle, allowing them to gain power to cast their special abilities. At the end of the turn, if the Hero acts in Harmony, it creates a square filled with Mana.
Dissonance is a powerful and unpredictable force. It fills the creature using it with enormous power capable of destroying even the strongest foes.... But this force comes with a great responsibility as Dissonance is unstable. Beware, this force used without a proper caution leads to chaos.
- Tactical, Turn-based Gameplay
- range of unique playable characters to form a team with
- beautifully designed, diverse arenas
- 2 solo modes: training and bastion
- online multiplayer against a random opponent or a friend