Скачать Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008 на Windows
Описание Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008
The world's most complete and in-depth soccer management game, Worldwide Soccer Manager™ 2008, is fully updated for the 2007-08 season. Challenge yourself by taking full control of any of over 5,000 manageable teams from around the world including clubs from leagues such as Major League Soccer, English Premier League, and the Mexico Premier Division. With club and international teams from 50 countries available, experience the realism in making every management decision and the intense pressure to win.
- Fully Updated for the New Season - Accurately updated with over 5,000 playable teams from over 50 countries, players will be able to select their favorite club or international team and guide them through Cup matches, Leagues, European Championships and even major international tournaments.
- Match Engine Improvements - A greatly improved match engine, once again utilizing the soccer brain of former Republic of Ireland international player Ray Houghton as well as other tools used by real-life managers to make the most accurate simulation of soccer in a computer game. The ability to change the pitch dimensions at the start of the season to suit player's styles of play better has also been added.
- Match Flow - Match flow brings more atmosphere to match-days with match previews, team talks, opposition player instructions, the match itself, half-time and post match, and a mini-radar pitch displayed while tactical changes are made, all keeping you in touch with what's happening out on the field.
- International Management - International team management has been completely revamped, with new media improvements, international retirements, player interaction, international scouting, improved pool selection, captain selection and a separation of international and club morale for players.
- Easier to Use - Brand new advisor system helps players through various areas of the game. A new notes and notebook system, a perfected navigation system and an updated tutorial and manual all make Worldwide Soccer Manager™ 2008 the most accessible Worldwide Soccer Manager™ yet, without losing any depth for the more experienced player.
- Confidence Feedback - Players can now easily tell what the board and supporters think about their performance via the new confidence section. This gives gamers feedback on not just their current progress in competitions, but also their financial management and signings.
- Transfer Center - A new way of managing incoming and outgoing transfer and loan bids make it easier to compare bids and reject or accept them.
- Brand New Awards - An overhaul of the in-game awards system includes new awards such as the European Golden Boot, as well as the "Best Eleven" achievement which shows the all-time best eleven players in-game for all teams and nations.
- Finances Revamp - All of the important financial information for today's soccer business is available to review and control, including corporate match day income, season ticket news, improved sponsorships, collective win bonuses, and the ability to move around funds from the wage budget and transfer budget.
- New Fan Days - Arrange special events such as fan days to boost ailing match attendances at games that are likely to attract a low crowd. You might even have a positive long-term effect on your overall attendances with clever timing and willingness to take a risk!
- Expanded Media - More media coverage and in-game feedback than ever before, plus a new "Competition News Section" to find out what major events are taking place in all league competitions across the globe.
- Regenerated Player Photos - All in-game-generated players now have pictures using groundbreaking FaceGen technology to give each player more personality. Player pictures even show them growing older as the years pass!